4.20.2012

40 weeks!

Yup!  I made it to 40 weeks with no baby yet.  Still hanging in there, knowing that God knows best when this little one will make his/her presence known.  I have been faithfully exercising on my yoga ball, pelvic rocks, squatting, sitting tailor style, etc.  We have had our bags packed for a couple weeks now and have been taking them with us anywhere we go for the last week.  Even the car seat is in the car!

Even though we are 'physically' ready, I can still say that I am not quite sure it I am emotionally ready for this whole delivery process.  It is all new for me and I have to just trust and pray that God will guide all things to go well.

Well, here I am with my 'big' belly that dropped over a week ago! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I really enjoy hearing from you! Please be sure to check back after you leave a comment as I like to respond back.