10.09.2013

Birthday Celebration and Artprize 2013

Back on Sept 20th I celebrated my 30th birthday!  Yes, I know I am a little behind on posting, but I am working on catching up so you will have to bear with me on my tardiness and pretend it didn't happen. :)  We didn't do anything extraordinary, but instead we picked up some dinner and headed downtown for a family night of fun.  It was a beautiful evening and I couldn't have asked for a more enjoyable time together with my family.

As usual, Grand Rapids has their annual Artprize event going on downtown and it is always a fun time walking around looking at all the different ideas people come up with.  Here are a few of the fun things that we saw.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I really enjoy hearing from you! Please be sure to check back after you leave a comment as I like to respond back.