4.27.2011

Balancing Your Life

Generation Cedar did a series on Balancing Your Life in which Kelly brought out many practical ways in which we can help organize or 'balance out' our life.  I know she also talks about homeschooling kids, which I don't have any yet, but the practicality still stands in what we can do as a wife and homemaker to make our life a little smoother.

  1. Define Your Everything
  2. Delegation & Family Team Work
  3. Simplify
  4. The Notebook
  5. Healthy, Happy Homemaker
I hope you enjoy her encouragements and thoughts on the matter as I have.  I look forward to hearing from you what you think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I really enjoy hearing from you! Please be sure to check back after you leave a comment as I like to respond back.