11.26.2010

One Man's JuNk - Another Person's TrEaSuRe! (part 3)

I have another Craig's List find for you!  Do you remember the 2 previous posts I made quite a while ago now?  You can look at them here and here. Well, I am finally getting around to continuing them and even show you a couple more deals that I have gotten since those posts.

Guess how much I paid for this sofa?  It is vinyl, not leather and still seats firmly.


Also, I found this wonderful Buffet which is on my list of painting projects.







2 comments:

  1. Love that buffet! Can't wait to see it all painted up. Looking forward to seeing pictures of some of your other projects too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen! I didn't even know you were looking at my blog. Glad to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I really enjoy hearing from you! Please be sure to check back after you leave a comment as I like to respond back.