I can't believe it is Thanksgiving already! Time sure flies when you're busy with house projects and working full time, juggling being a house wife on top of it all!
I promise to post some updates of all our house projects soon... it just takes longer than one thinks, to get them all done! Oh well.
Well, I just wanted to post ten things that I am very thankful for:
1. I am thankful to God for all the things that have happened this past year and that he has brought us all safely through it.
2. I am thankful for my wonderful husband who, despite the challenges of being a husband - trying to do everything 'perfectly' or to my satisfaction, still loves me, is ever faithful, and I can't stop loving him! :)
3. I am thankful for the house we have to live in and all the projects we have been able to work on.
4. I am thankful for God's hand in Andrew's immigration process, that everything has been moving quickly - in comparison to what it could have been - and we pray that he last appointment next Monday will go smoothly as well.
5. I am thankful for my Moerdyk and Bergsma families and the support they have shown to us throughout this past year, with our dating, engagement, and marriage relationships.
6. I am thankful for my job at Verhey Carpets! We have been able to remain in business and I have been able to maintain a full time position there, even though other companies around us have closed their doors.
7. I am thankful for the loving friendships of other couples and friends around us.
8. I am thankful for being spared this past spring from a car accident.
9. I am thankful that both our vehicles have remained in good condition and so we save up to afford a better one for me next year!
10. I am thankful for God's gift of womanhood, the opportunity to be a Godly wife, the motherly instincts he gives us ladies, and the joys of being a homemaker.