11.24.2010

I'm Thankful For...

I can't believe it is Thanksgiving already!  Time sure flies when you're busy with house projects and working full time, juggling being a house wife on top of it all!
I promise to post some updates of all our house projects soon... it just takes longer than one thinks, to get them all done!  Oh well.


Well, I just wanted to post ten things that I am very thankful for:

1. I am thankful to God for all the things that have happened this past year and that he has brought us all safely through it.

2. I am thankful for my wonderful husband who, despite the challenges of being a husband - trying to do everything 'perfectly' or to my satisfaction, still loves me, is ever faithful, and I can't stop loving him! :)

3. I am thankful for the house we have to live in and all the projects we have been able to work on.

4. I am thankful for God's hand in Andrew's immigration process, that everything has been moving quickly - in comparison to what it could have been - and we pray that he last appointment next Monday will go smoothly as well.

5. I am thankful for my Moerdyk and Bergsma families and the support they have shown to us throughout this past year, with our dating, engagement, and marriage relationships.

6. I am thankful for my job at Verhey Carpets!  We have been able to remain in business and I have been able to maintain a full time position there, even though other companies around us have closed their doors.

7. I am thankful for the loving friendships of other couples and friends around us.

8. I am thankful for being spared this past spring from a car accident.

9. I am thankful that both our vehicles have remained in good condition and so we save up to afford a better one for me next year!

10. I am thankful for God's gift of womanhood, the opportunity to be a Godly wife, the motherly instincts he gives us ladies, and the joys of being a homemaker.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I really enjoy hearing from you! Please be sure to check back after you leave a comment as I like to respond back.