6.19.2012

Nursing Tank Tops

I love nursing!  I believe it is the best solution for my daughter, as long as I am able to provide for her.  I use a nursing cover which helps to a degree but when I lift my shirt, the cover doesn't necessarily hide my whole midriff section.  So, I had to find some other solutions!  Now, mind you, some of you may have already known about this as you have kids older than my little girl, but I recently picked up a couple nursing tank tops and absolutely love them.  I can't say enough about them.  They are so worth the extra money and can be used for more than one child.

They help me maintain modesty.  They are nice and long in length.  They are decently high in front.  When I wear them under another shirt which I have to lift for nursing, I don't have to worry about showing off my midriff section.

I highly recommend them to others who have not used one before.  You should be able to find them in most regular clothing department store.  I know there are a few different brands out there, so you will have to find the one that fits what you are looking for best.


I am linked to:
Photobucket  
 Growing Home a-wise-woman-builds-her-home 

4 comments:

  1. I wish these were made when we had our babies... I loved nursing and the whole time of pregnancy! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mom said the same thing and I am sure there are others who do as well. I love them!

      Delete
  2. I really love nursing tanks. I've practically lived in my Glamourmom tops since my baby was born last October. If you're aiming for modesty, I'd recommend avoiding the Bravado brand tops because they are inCREDibly supportive, but give the "girls" a lot of exposure since they've got a pretty deep V-neckline. Sharing my baby's birth story today, if you're looking for a sweet baby read. Take care, Cherise!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I practically live in mine too! I have seen the ones you are talking about that have a low V-neckline. That is why I chose the ones I have which done have that. I wanted to also use them with other tops or dresses that have a V-neckline and still be modest. All I know is that getting them definitely expanded my wardrobe of options as a nursing mom. Thank you for your comments. God Bless.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I really enjoy hearing from you! Please be sure to check back after you leave a comment as I like to respond back.