6.25.2012

2 Months Old!

Our little girlie is 2 months old already!  It is so much fun watching her grow and the changes that happen along the way.  She is smiling more now and trying to 'talk' to you when you talk to her.  She is getting bigger and doesn't fit all her newborn clothes anymore.  She is also starting to create her own schedule for the day, which I now have to take note of or she gets crabby.  I don't blame her, because if I was tired, I would be crabby too. :)

So, here are a few updated pictures that I took of her this morning.  After a night of sleep and getting a full breakfast, this is what I look forward to seeing!  A happy little girl!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I really enjoy hearing from you! Please be sure to check back after you leave a comment as I like to respond back.