1.01.2012

Happy New Year!

A Blessed New Year to you all!
Wishing you God's richest blessings for the upcoming year.


Looking back over 2011, I hope you all can look at things in a positive and negative way.

Positively - remembering all the many wonderful things that happened in the past year.  Counting the many blessings God has blessed you with and where you may have learned from as well.

Negatively - looking at areas in your life this past year, where things should be adjusted.  Areas in your life that could use a little critical examination and a potential change for the better.

Well, I must say that for me there are is list under both categories.  I cannot be more thankful for the many blessings I have received over the past year.  As I look carefully at myself this past year, there is always room for improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I really enjoy hearing from you! Please be sure to check back after you leave a comment as I like to respond back.