1.30.2012

28 Weeks!

Time is getting closer!  It is exciting for me to think that about 12 more weeks left to go before we get to see this precious little bundle.  Yet, it is also a little nervous as I start thinking about making sure I have things all ready to go both physically and mentally.  When I think of all the birthing options available, I makes me a bit nervous.  I hear about different complications that can happen with delivery, etc.  I need to remember that no matter what happens, the important thing is that the baby is healthy right?

I also had my glucose test this past doctor's appointment and thankfully my levels are fine.

Here is what the little one looks like now:

Here is what I look like now: :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I really enjoy hearing from you! Please be sure to check back after you leave a comment as I like to respond back.