12.30.2011

24 Weeks!

Time just seems to continue to fly by, especially with the holidays in the mix.  This Friday I had my next appointment and everything still is developing well, for which we are thankful for.

Well, since I am at 24 weeks now, I am starting to think about baby showers and registries, etc.  There is so much out there, yet trying to find the happy medium where I only get the things that I NEED and not just go crazy with registering for a lot of extras that may or may not truly be necessary.  If any of you moms out there have any great suggestions as to things that you felt were a necessity, please let me know.

Even though, I am the oldest of 8 and have had a lot of experience with kids, doesn't mean I know everything about what would be necessary to have when starting out with a baby in the house.  My mom had everything she needed and when you are home dealing with a younger sibling, you just automatically use what was there.  Now, to try to come up with a list for myself is a bit intimidating as I want to make sure I don't forget anything.  I don't want to be running out to get things the first day I am home.

Well, here is what the little one looks like now.  Isn't it amazing the progress that takes place?  I still can't fully grasp that this is truly what is inside of me.  I am just overwhelmed with the intricacy of this new human and that God has it planned perfectly to happen this way.

Here is what I look like now:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I really enjoy hearing from you! Please be sure to check back after you leave a comment as I like to respond back.