1.16.2014

Tasty Meatloaf


This is probably the tastiest meatloaf I have ever had!  My husband and I just get excited and start drooling thinking about it every time it is in the oven!

Here is the recipe for the rest of you to enjoy it as well.

1 pound of ground beef (you can use ground turkey as well)
1/2 cup of oatmeal
1 egg
1/2 can of tomato soup or vegetable soup (I have also used tomato spice soup - adds flavor)
             - If I have about a cup of soup left over from a meal, I will freeze it and use it here.
1 small onion chopped fine (you can use minced onion, but I prefer the fresh onion - better taste)
1/2 large green pepper chopped fine
Salt and pepper to desired taste
Parsley

Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Mix all ingredients together.

Sprinkle extra parsley on top.

Bake for one hour.

Serve with a couple side dishes.  Enjoy!

Linked to: Growing Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I really enjoy hearing from you! Please be sure to check back after you leave a comment as I like to respond back.