10.13.2012

Daily Fall Visitors

Turkey anyone?  We have plenty!  These turkeys have multiplied like crazy over the last couple years.  They drive our dog Roxy crazy and she would LOVE to get out there and chase them!  They just wander around the neighborhood.  Up and down the sidewalk, in people's yards, etc.  I counted 13 of them this morning!  I don't remember ever seeing that many at once last year.



You would think that we live in the country of something, with all the wildlife that shows up around here.  I will try to take a picture of the herd of deer that we have too.  Mamas & babies all over the place!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I really enjoy hearing from you! Please be sure to check back after you leave a comment as I like to respond back.