10.11.2012

Chevron Yellow...LOVE!

See my black sofa here?

See the black pillows on there well? You can hardly see then because they blend in so much and there is so much dark going on!

Well, I decided to make an end of all this blackness and add some necessary color!  I went to Field's Fabrics to have a look around and see what would screen out to me.  And this is what I found.

I LOVE the pop of yellow and the Chevron pattern.  So I purchased the the bit of fabric and hurried home to get working.  Now my pillows are complete and this is what my sofa looks like now!  Don't you just love the added color?  And how about that cute little center piece? 

Here is another one that I just couldn't resist showing you as well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I really enjoy hearing from you! Please be sure to check back after you leave a comment as I like to respond back.