11.24.2011

Happy Thanksgiving 2011

Wishing you all a wonderful Thanksgiving Day with the family! I know you Canadians celebrated yours over a month ago.  :)  I hope you had a great time as well.


Here are 10 things I am thankful for...

1. To God for graciously sparing me through another year.

2. The love and support of a wonderful husband.

3. The love and fellowship with both the Moerdyk and Bergsma families.

4. The health of a growing child inside me for the last 19 weeks.

5. The stability of a job I enjoy and one for my husband.

6. The ability to worship Christ without any persecution like in other countries.

7. A warm, cozy house to live in, especially as the weather gets colder.

8. The ability to purchase a new family vehicle this year.

9. The blessings of a church family environment.

10. To God for the gift of grace and forgiveness.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I really enjoy hearing from you! Please be sure to check back after you leave a comment as I like to respond back.