Wishing you all a wonderful Thanksgiving Day with the family! I know you Canadians celebrated yours over a month ago. :) I hope you had a great time as well.
Here are 10 things I am thankful for...
1. To God for graciously sparing me through another year.
2. The love and support of a wonderful husband.
3. The love and fellowship with both the Moerdyk and Bergsma families.
4. The health of a growing child inside me for the last 19 weeks.
5. The stability of a job I enjoy and one for my husband.
6. The ability to worship Christ without any persecution like in other countries.
7. A warm, cozy house to live in, especially as the weather gets colder.
8. The ability to purchase a new family vehicle this year.
9. The blessings of a church family environment.
10. To God for the gift of grace and forgiveness.