11.10.2011

Deals

It snowed here today and seeing that just made me start thinking more about Christmas and all that I have to do yet before hand! oh well. It still looked beautiful outside, though I wasn't quite sure if I am ready for the snow. :) Still nice to look at.

I was just looking at these websites in preparation for ordering Christmas cards and noticed theses specials that I wanted to pass along.
Snapfish has 100 prints for $1.00 or 300 prints for $3.00 till Sunday.
Codes: SPOOKY100 or SPOOKY300
They also have a buy get one free on their photo cards.
Code: BOGOCARDS

I don't know if you need that many prints, but like me, I know some of you design a regular print size 'card' and order prints instead of the more expensive photo cards.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I really enjoy hearing from you! Please be sure to check back after you leave a comment as I like to respond back.