1.31.2013

Proud of her Accompishments

These pictures are a bit behind as she has advanced herself beyond this point now.  These pictures were taken the first day I found her standing in her bed after a nap and she was as proud as can be.  Now, that she knows she can do that, I always find her sitting or standing in her bed.  It is first thing she does when she wakes up.  I had to share these pictures anyways as they are still really cute with her big smile!

Here she is sitting.


Here she is on her knees.

Since the railing became too 'short', we had to lower the mattress!  Our baby keeps on growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I really enjoy hearing from you! Please be sure to check back after you leave a comment as I like to respond back.