1.25.2013

Playing with Daddy

Hi all.  Seeing as it has been about a month or so since I have been on here and filling you in on our family, I thought that I really should catch up on some of my blogging.  Now that the craziness of the holidays is past and I have been spending some time organizing, I came across some videos we took that were supposed to be posted on here long ago and I just never got around to doing it.  So, even though the next few videos are a little bit 'old' (if you want to call it that, as anything is gets 'old' real fast with a girly that is growing up too fast)!
Here is one of Andrew spending some father/daughter time after he got home from work.  This was taken mid December.



1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I really enjoy hearing from you! Please be sure to check back after you leave a comment as I like to respond back.