3.03.2012

33 Weeks!

7 more weeks away!  Wow!
Well, it is time for my monthly update on the baby.  Baby is definitely moving around a lot!  Sometimes making things uncomfortable, but as of right now, I am still enjoying the feeling of the movements.

The baby room is slowly getting there.  The room is now painted and so I am not starting to organize things in the room.  In a few weeks, I hope to be able to show you some pictures of what it looks like.

Here is a picture of what baby looks like now:

Here is a picture of what I look like now!


Picture reference: http://babyfit.sparkpeople.com/articles.asp?id=867

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I really enjoy hearing from you! Please be sure to check back after you leave a comment as I like to respond back.