10.19.2009

more Wedding Details...

The Reception location has been booked and the caterer is in the works! This is going to be soooo much fun!! We hope that you all will enjoy it as much as we have enjoyed everything they have to offer, but I will leave you in suspense as you will have to come and see what I mean!

All my bridesmaids have finally tried on the beautiful dress that I have picked out for them and they looked absolutely stunning in them! Now of course, they won't out do me, but they have to look pretty too, especially when they are standing next to me! ;)

Andrew and I registered at Sears in Canada this past Saturday! We had quite an enjoyable time doing it. Andrew was a great scanner while I walked around and selected the items we needed to make our future home well equipped with all the basic necessities the average wife needs. So ended our 2 hour afternoon with a list of selected items which I will be doing some comparing with the Sears here in Grand Rapids. As for the rest of the registry listings... I hope to get everything all squared away at Bed Bath & Beyond in Grand Rapids.

Well, that is all for now folks! Hope you have a fabulous week!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I really enjoy hearing from you! Please be sure to check back after you leave a comment as I like to respond back.